Thursday, June 28, 2012

Writing Portfolio

1. Blog Post 2 The Shepherd Williem Blake
2. Blog post 5 A Midsummer Night's Dream New Historicism, Cultural Studies
3. Blog Post 6 “A Midsummer Night's Dream” Play vs. Film
4. Re- Psychoanalytic "The Metamorphosis"

    This semester I learned how to analyse a text and look for the profound meaning. I learned the close read, so I can understand the text as same as others and find the strategic points of the text and analyse them with a proper theory. I also learned what is remix and mashup and why they are in our lives.
    I choose Blog Post 2 The Shepherd Williem Blake because it is the my first try to analyse a text. The essay maybe is not good to explain the specialty of the poem, but I think I described my understanding about the poem.
    The second choise Blog post 5 A Midsummer Night's Dream New Historicism, Cultural Studies, it is the first try to use the quotation to support my opinion. It is hard to find an same idea or a close analysis to support when the title or focus text are unusual. But in the title, I find the close analysis, and it was great to support my opinion, but regrettably, the form of the quote was not good and it disturb to read.
    I choose Blog Post 6 “A Midsummer Night's Dream” Play vs. Film because I learned the most important point in this semester. Before I finish an essay, I should make sure reader can be understood the sentences and the opinion of you write. It should be populer words and esay and clearly sentence. So I check every sentences and  try to fix them after I post it.
   I choose Re- Psychoanalytic "The Metamorphosis" because the analyse was unclearly before I rewrite it. I rewrite all the essay and delete some useless part and look for some new quotation to support my work.
    Throughout this semester none of my essays were completely perfect each one had flaws and need improvement, but I think the final project show the all the things I have learned in the class. I believe it is my best work in the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment